Ingredients: Shea butter,
Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Titanium Dioxide, turmeric, wheatgerm, vitamin e, tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
goat's milk can keep your skin soft and moisturized,
Coconut Oil is rich in antioxidants, proteins and Vitamin E and K. Some of its benefits include helping protect skin cells from damage over time, removing dirt, unclog pores, and repelling germs. It is a great anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial ingredient in our recipes as it eliminates bacteria on the skin which causes breakouts. Your skin will be left moisturized and nourished.
Directions: Wet face and lather soap on hands, or directly on face after cleaning was off thoroughly
- The color of the product may vary slightly due to the lighting on your device.
- These products are not intended to cure or treat any conditions. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- All of our products are made to order in “location” and each batch is tested for safety prior to selling. Please allow up to “number of days” for your order to be made and shipped. For questions about our shipping times, please refer to our shipping policy.
- Please read the ingredient list prior to purchase to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Do a patch test on a small area of your skin and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- This product is made for external use only.
- Use within six months of purchase.